As the Generation 2.0 Summit approaches, we interviewed three of our expert speakers on the key problems and opportunities of a reliable low carbon energy system. Read to discover:
• The specific technologies most vital in the energy transition
• How the complexities of competing policy can be cleared to make investment in renewable energy attractive
• What ‘hidden’ support is disincentivised in a distributed energy system?
• Which sectors are the most important markets for renewable energy – and which countries Australia is likely to export to?
• The initiatives which are key to preventing over-investment whilst ensuring reliability
Please fill in the form below to access the full article.